Terms and Conditions
- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE (v.1)
- OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- If you register for Our Site (a Registered User) additional terms and conditions (Additional Terms) will apply depending on whether you register as a Seller or as a Buyer.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- https://EXITbay.com is a website operated by EXITbay (We or Us). We are registered business Office of Fair Trading reg number BL180531 in Gibraltar and have Our registered office at 88 Irish Town, GX11 1AA Gibraltar.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We make, as they are binding on you.
- CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- We may update Our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Our site is a marketing site made available to the general public free of charge. There are areas of Our Site that can only be accessed if you have formally registered with Us and have accepted the applicable Additional Terms.
- We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site.
- Our site is directed to people over the age of 18.
- You agree not to do any of the following:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
General Terms and Conditions.
Please note that the section 'Additional Buyer' Terms and Conditions' applies in the event that EXITbay verified buyer or buyers wish to enter into the process of purchasing a property or properties on EXITbay.com
By you entering into the EXITbay purchase process automatically confirms you agree to these '
Additional Buyer' Terms and Conditions'
General Terms and Conditions:
- attempt to gain or gain any form of unauthorised access to Our Site which includes damage or disruption to it or the server on which it is stored or the same to any related computer system or data storage /retrieval system and/or any software used in the service of it. You agree not to attack Our Site with the use of any kind of rogue computer programme or virus or further attack the site with a denial of service or distributed denial of service;
- interfere with, damage or disrupt any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with Our Site;
- attempt to by-pass for any reason the security safeguards that are contained within Our Site;
- transmit any email or other form of electronic communication which has as its intention disruption of Our Site and any and all related computer functions or permit your representative or a third party to do this; and/or
- encourage permit or otherwise enable a third party to do any of the above.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on Our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
- The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site.
- Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, misrepresentation, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in Our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please Contact Us
- Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- The EXITbay logo belongs to Us and the other logos used on Our Site are either registered trademarks and/or belong to third parties.
- To contact Us, please email admin@EXITbay.com